Interested in joining the Global Food Equipment team?
We're always on the lookout for creative, skilled people who want to work in a customer centric environment.
We offer a stimulating work environment, exciting challenges and rewarding working conditions. If one of our job offers fits your profile, send your resume to Terri Basra, HR Advisor, Human Resources email@example.com
Why join Global Food Equipment?
- - Have you received enough training?
- - Is the position what you expected?
- - Are you aware of safety procedures?
- - Do you feel you are paid accordingly?
- - Free, confidential and professional counseling for personal or work related problems.
- - Personal counseling during working hours and phone counseling available 24 hours.
- - Assistance to all employees and their immediate family members.
The employee can only cash out up to two weeks annual leave at any one time.
The employee must have taken annual leave (minimum of two weeks) in the calendar year.
The employee's remaining balance needs to be at least four weeks (20 days).